Precision Machining in Tolerance, On Time
Whether ordering 10 or 1,000, Versatech machines your part according to your specifications, in tolerance and on time. Our state-of-the-art jobs shop delivers machining and finishing services in:
- High Alloy and Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Castings
With the capacity and flexibility to produce even the most difficult components, Versatech is positioned to be a single source supplier for most of your machined parts. We have the determination to achieve exceptional quality and a proven record of competitive pricing and reliable delivery.
Contact us today to learn more about:
- CNC milling, drilling and tapping, as well as CNC turning operations
- Large parts machining on CNC milling centers (capabilities up to 48" X 72")
- Welding robots for onsite assembly of components
- Finishing services, including deburring and packaging
- Expert machining of ferrous and non-ferrous castings
- Quality Assurance Program meeting ISO 9000-2001 certification
- Achieving 3.84 DPMO through the use of six sigma tools
“Can You Make This?” It’s as simple as that. From industrial applications to engineering construction and power transmission and distribution, if you need a part, ask the question. Versatech has the machining capability and capacity to make it, the lean manufacturing methods to assure competitive pricing, and the delivery services to meet our “on time” pledge.